Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Cahirconlish

Options
  • 15-04-2006 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks, I'm hopefully buying a new house in Cahirconlish soon and just want to know if anyone living out that way could tell me if there is broadband coverage there yet. It is very convenient to have for my job but not absolutely essential.

Any information is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

Caherconlish has been enabled under the CGBS by WestNet since before xmas, Caherconlish has a choice of broadband, wireless from WestNet, wired Eircom etc.

jbkenn

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

jbkenn wrote:
    Caherconlish has been enabled under the CGBS by WestNet since before xmas, Caherconlish has a choice of broadband, wireless from WestNet, wired Eircom etc.

jbkenn

Perfect, thanks JB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Bazz,
    Welcome to the neighbourhood. Typing from my PC using my broadband from just outside Caherconlish. Good luck with the possible move.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

how have you guys in caherconlish got broadband while us in hospital are still waiting
    were a much bigger town dosnt make sense

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

My hub arranged it but as far as I know he logged his request with Eircom for broadband and they had enough people in the area interested to warrant them putting it in place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Crea wrote:
    Bazz,
    Welcome to the neighbourhood. Typing from my PC using my broadband from just outside Caherconlish. Good luck with the possible move.

Cheers Crea.

Advertisement