Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sheff Utd promoted to PL

• 15-04-2006 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Well done not Warnocks biggest fan but he stuck it out and finally got them there.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

I absolutly HATE colin :/

on better news, Forest might just sneak a playff place if we carry on our resent run :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I think Sheffield United will struggle next season. I remember them missing out on promotion on a couple of occasions with a superb team and I thought their best opportunity had passed them by but fair play to Warnock anyhow for finally deleivering the goods because IMO this current Sheffield United squad is one of their weakest in years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

I am delighted for Warnock and Sheffield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Anyone see Warnocks biggest fan on the Premiership tonight?! Giles can't stand him.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,337 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm gutted. I'm a Leeds fan and for our inability to win today to be the reason Colin goes up is doubly sickening. May they do a Sunderland next season. I should add that if for some reason they get a new manager I'm totally indifferent to them, I just hate Warnock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I think warnock is awesome, im delighted for him and for Sheffield United :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Warnock is a complete spanner. Should fit in well with Mourinho, Allardyce etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

what are the odds on them going straight back down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

I find him an obnoxious character but he has a great voice.

He could be a radio presenter or a person that does audio-books!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

BOOOOOoooooooo!!!!! Colin now has to come up with 38 different excuses as to why his sorry ass of a team lose week in week out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Who is Colin?

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

KdjaC wrote:
    Who is Colin?

kdjac

i remember the first time kensutz mentioned "colin" and i was wtf is he on about, its along the same lines as when Shaneh was raving about LT10 a while back. Basically Warnocks name is a anorgram for Colin Wancker or something along those lines. Hilarious isn't it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Thats right Rollo

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Being a Leeds fan and all im not exactly thrilled about this! I hate Warnock with an absolute passion and Leeds and Sheffield Utd have had countless arguments this season all started by something stupid Warnock said. He is unbearable.

Leeds really should have won yesterday to at least prolong it but as usual we blew our chances. 3 Weeks ago we were only 4 points behind with a game in hand and then threw it all away.

I hope Sheffield Utd come straight back down purely because of Warnock. You will be hard pressed to find a more hated manager :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Sheffield's a big city - nice to see it having some representation in the top flight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Missed this thread first time round. Wondered why there wasnt a thread anout it.

Gutted there promoted. Colin is worse then mouriniho. Very dul end to the championship.

All the playoff positions and regelation positions have been decided since last week. Must be a first for everything to be finished so early. Fingers crossed that means the playoffs will be better then before!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Fingers crossed that means the playoffs will be better then before!
    The playoffs were great last year, 40,000 wednesday fans took over cardiff.

I have to say its gonna be interesting to see how long Colin stays. How these Blunts have such a short memory and were calling for his head a month ago on Radio Sheffields 'praise or grumble'.

Open top bus through the city as well, who says no-one remembers 2nd place ; )

Advertisement