Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hillsborough.

• 15-04-2006 11:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

If anyone would like to get the full story of what happened click here. RIP 96.

www.contrast.org/hillsborough

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

remember watching it on telly,a very sad day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Thanks for that link, I was only a young fella when it happened but I remember watching it on the news, not fully understanding what had happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I assume all teams were wearing armbands yesterday because it was the exact date, as opposed to 17 years being a significant anniversary?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

A horrible incident RIP all the people invloved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I saw it unfold like I saw Heysel happen and to be honest while these events should'nt 'forgotten' I'm not one to dwell. I dont have a problem with Liverpool playing on the 15th for example while some Pool fans get very emotional the the idea even if they have no direct connetion.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Stekelly wrote:
    I assume all teams were wearing armbands yesterday because it was the exact date, as opposed to 17 years being a significant anniversary?

They're wearing them today again...

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

One moment that sticks out in mind and will do so forever more was a scene where fans were running over this body, it was a big fat guy and people were just marching all over him.

Horrible horrible moment in a human sense never mind football.

RIP

Advertisement