Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Co-hosts for an anime/manga podcast

Options
  • 16-04-2006 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi guys and gals! I am looking for potential co-hosts for a podcast I am currently putting together. I am looking for at least one female and one male co-host for the show. The show is currently being put together for an end of summer release. Please don't post on this thread. Simply PM me where your interests in anime/manga lie and I'll PM back full details.

Thanks,
    Tenji!

P.S. I also have other projects going on so please expect a short delay in getting back to you. I am currently running on a week to two week delay.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Raziel

Good idea, tenjigozza. Good luck with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 CyTai

What the hell is a podcast??

And where would it be may I ask??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tenjigozza

A podcast can be either audio or video in nature. It consists of one or more people discussing a topic or idea they feel the wider world should know about. Listeners can either directly download a podcast onto their computer, portable media player or Ipod(where it got it's name from) and listen to said podcast at their own pace. they also download the podcast automaticaly by subscribing to the podcast on Itunes, Feedburner.com or Odeo.com. This done by the subscription service reading the RSS information encoded on the podcasts file. For more info see Podcasts and for RSS see here

As to where it will be in Dublin.

Hope this helps but knowing my grammer this will probably confuse as much!

Tenji!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tenjigozza

I've got to start putting together the show for the end of May so if any one wants to apply the deadlines 15/05/06, OK?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hey dude if you can't find anybody here in time try www.boards.jp
    Great place.

• Advertisement
Advertisement