Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1916 Limerick celebrations

Options
  • 16-04-2006 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Whats happening does anyone know, i pasted a sign but was running for a bus so i didnt really get to read it! Just that its happening on Sunday and its being organised (on part, i guess) by Sinn Fein.
    Anyone know the details??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I think there is something going on at the republican plot at lawrences cemetary. you could contact one of the people at the Limerick Republican Information Service for more information.

you can google their site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

it's at the munster fair pub. i think at 4 :)

IB

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

heard mention of one at 12.30 somewhere mentioned on the radio friday evening. Im not big into the whole 1916 hupla so I wasnt paying attention. theres a couple of things being organised. both in the city and county.

wheres the munster fair pub anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

sinn fein are doing it?
    i wont be going but tell me how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

wheres the munster fair pub anyway?

Munster Fair Tavern , the pub outside the grave yard right on the angle , sometimes called John Maloneys , after the owner . Not sure if it is still there , haven't been up that way in a while .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

jonski wrote:
    Munster Fair Tavern , the pub outside the grave yard right on the angle , sometimes called John Maloneys , after the owner . Not sure if it is still there , haven't been up that way in a while .

The Tavern is still there alright, alive and kicking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

so does anyone know what happened?? The Dublin thing looked amazing!!

Advertisement