Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you started cramming yet?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Yeah, that final year thing... :eek:
    From what I've heard from my friends in final year, you've got barely any time to do anything.. so that PS3 might not get used *that* much for the first few months :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Umaro wrote:
    Wait I only half-follow these boards but aren't you the guy who only has 1 subject?? For the whole year?!

:D that's exactly why I should be shot! TBH having such little work to do this year has been to my detriment more than anything, I'm gone so lazy it's unreal. Thinking of the fact that I'll have about 8 times more work to do next year I can quite safely say I'm already looking buggered for next year. :confused: Might as well enjoy it while it lasts! (still hasn't started on essay)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

blah

You changed your avatar. I recognise people by avatars and wondered who the newbie was!

I've started the proper study today. You see our course doesn't really get assignments or essays, so I've no excuses really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

I'm starting tomorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow, it's only a day away...............

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Guess I'll be starting some time next week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

JustCoz wrote:
    I'm starting tomorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow, it's only a day away...............

thats what they all say, i have been saying tommorrow for the last few weeks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Pythia wrote:
    You changed your avatar. I recognise people by avatars and wondered who the newbie was!
    Hehe... yeah, a customised version of "Don't! F**k! With! Wendy Testesberger!" would have been a kickass election slogan.

Anyway, exams. **** **** **** **** **** ****. Not a tap done; have been trying to start my course reading for about eight weeks now with no progress whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

drdre wrote:
    thats what they all say, i have been saying tommorrow for the last few weeks:D

Tomorrow never comes...but exams do. ;)

(I should put that in my sig. It's an apt description of me)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

JustCoz wrote:
    Ah, a girl after my own heart.
    Tomorrow, the greatest word in the English language.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Yeah. Right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Cramming starts tomorrow!
    It's the official day of doom!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

ah i love having no exams. and having done all my continuous assessment. and having the best thesis supervisor in the world who responds to my suggestion of "how about i just start writing and see what happens?" with "go for it".

seriously, i do have sympathy for anyone who's doing exams, especially finals. i hate hate hate them. if anyone's doing english or linguistics and needs a hand with something, let me know. as far as advice goes.. if you're doing english, make sure you know your primary texts really really well, that way you can adapt them to pretty much any question. two, maybe three from each course shoudl be enough. and it's possible to get a good degree in english with no grasp whatsoever of old english :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Larien

I started making the notes that i'm gonna cram the day before all my exams. Does that count? You can cram anything if you have good notes though.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i did 3/4 of a question in one of 9 subjects today - does that count at work?

i've got blondies notes though so it will be all ok :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

short answer to OP......no........im dead arent i

Advertisement