Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Pioneer DVD recorders

• 16-04-2006 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi.

Just thought Id share this info with anyone mulling over buying a DVD recorder, as I am. I went to Savins in Limerick today, they had a sale. The best I could see was a Pioneer 520, originally 599, then 499, and today 399. Quite good prices I thought.

They had the Pioneer 630, not on sale, and it was €649. But the manager (I think he was) who was quite helpful, and seemed to be genuine, sort of told me not to buy either! But to wait till the 1st or 2nd week in May.

He said the Pioneer new range will be in by then, and the model replacing the 630 will have the ssame 160gig HD and I presume all, and maybe more, of the features.
    And it will sell at €479 !!! And the replacement for the 433 will orobably be 80gig and sell for under €400.

So needless to say I'll wait. If anyone sees review of them in the meantime please let us know!

h

Advertisement