Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vectra's ebay bargains

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

vectra wrote:
    Yeah, But you can't drive those..:D

Very true. Mainly useful for beginners.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

would appear to have been the slipper clutch alright, wen i replaced the 49t spur gear wit 52, i only brought the nut flush with the "screw" whereas its sposed to be two more turns (+1/2!!) so i did that and it would appear bettert, just need to make minor adjustments, wiht throttle linkages, and get fresh batteries in there, hopefully ill have a run tomoroow, thanks a mil!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

would appear to have been the slipper clutch alright, wen i replaced the 49t spur gear wit 52, i only brought the nut flush with the "screw" whereas its sposed to be two more turns (+1/2!!) so i did that and it would appear bettert, just need to make minor adjustments, wiht throttle linkages, and get fresh batteries in there, hopefully ill have a run tomoroow, thanks a mil!

Only too happy to help bud.
    I hate to see a good Machine lying idle.;)

On the Traxxas ones i think what you do is tighten them in fully ( not too much so as to squash it) just nice and snug.. Then I think you back it off 1/4 turn ( Plug will correct me here if i am wrong :D )

But I had to back my one off another 1/8 of a turn when i put in the 3.3 so as to save the drivetrain..:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    vectra wrote:
    I hate to see a good Machine lying idle.;)
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    a savage a good machine!?? a compliment on them from the man himself :eek: hahahha yeh, ill lash the batteries on and in wen i get home tonite, and c how she runs, ttyl

nlc

oh r u goin to he meet up ?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    a savage a good machine!?? a compliment on them from the man himself :eek: hahahha yeh, ill lash the batteries on and in wen i get home tonite, and c how she runs, ttyl

nlc

oh r u goin to he meet up ?

Well, They cant be bad machines ...can they??

Do aworldwide survey and I would expect that you would find similar amounts of Savages...T-Maxx's and Revos.. have been sold..
    All down to a matter of choice really.

My son has a T-maxx with my old 2.5r engine in it and he says he would prefer another tmaxx or a Savage rather than get a Revo... ( Well to be honest i know that he is just jealous of my Revo and give to say) :D

Oh.
    I dont think I will be going to the Meet unfortunately.. Too far to drive with my Back Problem..
    Dont worry though.. I will be looking forward to the videos of it.. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

vectra wrote:
    On the Traxxas ones i think what you do is tighten them in fully ( not too much so as to squash it) just nice and snug.. Then I think you back it off 1/4 turn ( Plug will correct me here if i am wrong :D )

Yeap your right there;):D

Plug wrote:
    Yeap your right there;):D

:eek:
    Wow,, you mean I dont stand corrected this time?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

You are offically correct the advice you gave to no leaf clover:D

hehehe without a doubt!! now i need a pullstart screw....sniff....da ting has gone thru two o them in the last day or two its bin out, and i dont know if i'v anymore........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

shouldnt you get a new back plate and pull start so theres no missing screws, no cracks or anything?

• Advertisement

i dunno wat it do anything as theeseem to just shake out, but yeh, if ya wana don8 me some money sure y not!!

sell your canooe? and use a club one?:D

hahahhaha i oculd, but id selll a kidney first!!!

A bit of a Bargain..??
    3 Trucks in the one sale..;)

Cheap project for someone wanting to get into Monster trucks.;)
    T-Maxx .21 Rolling chassis.

4 months no bargins:eek: whats gottin' in to you boy!
    I think you should put up some tt-01's and tl-01's if you get back into this for us :D maybe the drift community might become a community in ireland!

How is your sons fully hopped up one going?

Flunked wrote:
    4 months no bargins:eek: whats gottin' in to you boy!
    I think you should put up some tt-01's and tl-01's if you get back into this for us :D maybe the drift community might become a community in ireland!

How is your sons fully hopped up one going?

Yeah.
    Must catch up on this thread.
    Sons one is fine. actually he will be using it next Wed night as we are having a fun night before we break for xmas.. :D

Nice... be a great dad and get him a mamba max and a lipo... :D
    Moving onwards as Sir. Fobia may come round:rolleyes:

Advertisement