Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logo design challenge

Options
  • 16-04-2006 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

I've registered a domain (bassilisk.com) and plan to do something music related with it soon, but it could do with a damn catchy logo for the main page.
    seeing as i have absolutely no artistic talent, i'm relying on you guys to sort something out for me:o
    anything revolving around the word bassilisk would be cool, but feel free to go nuts with artistic licence...

there'll be pintage owed for any decent efforts, or i can even offer you some webspace with an ftp account...

and if you want more of a challenge, try to come up with something for ear-sex.com (registered the domain on a whim and i can't decide what to do with it :D)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Any paticular proportions?

and what the hell is a bassilisk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

it's like a Basilisk, only with an extra 's':p

i guess have the horizontal size at about 2.5* to 3* the vertical... and the higher the res the better

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I didn't know if you meant bass as in guitar or as in speaker (I guessed it wasn't as in fish :p).

Any other details? Colours, themes etc.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I didn't know if you meant bass as in guitar or as in speaker (I guessed it wasn't as in fish :p).

Any other details? Colours, themes etc.?
    ooooh, that's pretty damn spot on:)
    yeah, it's bass as in low pitched sounds, so something to do with speakers will definitely work

i guess dark and gritty is what i'm aiming for, but i honestly have no talent for this sort of thing, so your guess is as good as mine

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Harry Potter bad guys + Bass = Profit

• Advertisement
Advertisement