Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 john25

iam from tralee its a though town but i like it hear.... at least u know whats going to happen hear....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Tralee aint any tougher than your average town in fairness. I mean how many murders/attempted murders in Limerick in the past fortnight. Tralee really aint as bad as its made out to be. I still say I would prefer to live there than Limerick, but beggars cant be choosers I guess!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 john25

well man iam from tralee, and i lived in waterford 4 four years.. all i can say is that tralee is a lot thougher than other towns in ireland..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭ladylouise

when i was living in tralee i wasn,t treated very nice at all.i was bulled and called names when i was there.i don,t find the kerry people nice at all there disgrace there county and most of the people who did call me names and bulled were tralee it self.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

What a load of sh*te!
    Tralee is a grand town. If you look for trouble in any town you'll almost certainly find it.

Spent 4 good years there and now I'm living in Dublin.
    One thing I'll say about Tralee is that I never saw junkies shooting up in the middle of the street...

I'm starting to think that maybe people like to come here to act like idiots and annoy the locals.

• Advertisement

that is your option not mine.its not a load of ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

ladylouise wrote: »
    that is your option not mine.its not a load of ****e.

I'm not usually a grammar Nazi but you really are taking the piss!

i am NOT going to argue with you any more .you think tralee great good for you but i don,t.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

ladylouise wrote: »
    i am NOT going to argue with you any more .you think tralee great good for you but i don,t.

Please do not drag up old threads to stir trouble.

Consider this your first and final warning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement