Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which West Wing Character Would You Be ?

• 16-04-2006 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭

If you had the choice to be a west wing character, who would you be and why?

Mine would be Josh Lyman, just because i think i am kinda like him, over stressed and always busy. Plus Donna is HOT !!!:D

Which West Wing Character Would You be ? 22 votes

Toby Zeigler
    0%
    Josh Lyman
    22%
    mewsolardboyThe Black OilTristramgilroyb 5 votes
    CJ Craig
    27%
    PhantomcouplandNightwishDagnir GlaurungTheVanPazaz 21 6 votes
    Jed Bartlett
    9%
    ella minnow peabrettmirl 2 votes
    Leo Mc Garry
    27%
    DuffmanSleepyis_that_soRuskie4Rentelurhsnuttz 6 votes
    Sam Seaborn
    9%
    Gileadiucd_guy 2 votes
    Will Bailey
    4%
    Wheely 1 vote
    Atari Jaguar
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

CJ Craig
    Although I myself am not a man, my favourite character is Josh Lyman. From the very first episode I have loved this character. I love his witticisms, his turbulent realtionship with Toby, his underlying attraction to Donna and I'd love to do his job!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Josh Lyman
    Toby is the real brains.

Also, are you blind, or do you just your girls ugly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Shouldn't "Atari Jaguar" have spoiler tags on it...only people following the us schedule would know it was elected president .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Leo Mc Garry
    Tristram, you're obviously not watching the US episodes. Donna is fit...

And I'd go for Bartlett :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Josh Lyman
    jhegarty wrote:
    Shouldn't "Atari Jaguar" have spoiler tags on it...only people following the us schedule would know it was elected president .....

lol

Surely all characters have the same lightning fast wit. Only weakness of the show was the uncanny ability of every person in it to make a quick sharp witty reply to the point they seemed like idiot savants.

• Advertisement

Josh Lyman
    Sleepy wrote:
    Tristram, you're obviously not watching the US episodes. Donna is fit...

And I'd go for Bartlett :)

fit...to be bagged maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭protos

Donna is not "hot" !! I actively dislike her character in West Wing and she looks like a horse.

Josh Lyman
    protos wrote:
    Donna is not "hot" !! I actively dislike her character in West Wing and she looks like a horse.

Enough said.

Advertisement