Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sanusi record player

• 16-04-2006 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

any idea how much it may be worth it works perfectly comes with glass cabinet and speaker i no its more than 30 years old and thats about it really.
    any help greatly appreciated
    thanks
    sinead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭shinners007

its a sansui automatic PLL DC Servo Turntable FR-D25 on cabinet with glass doors with sansui speakers.
    tried the net various prices showing up.
    not selling just interested to no its value.
    thanks

any body ant idea or info on this would b extremely grateful

This Item Is For Sale For 200 Euro After Researching It If Anyone Is Interested Let Me No
    Cheers

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

This Item Is For Sale For 200 Euro After Researching It If Anyone Is Interested Let Me No
    Cheers

Are you for real? That's something like you'd see in Oxfam for about a tenner.

The only old hi-fi that attracts any kind of money are top end brands like Linn, Copeland, Bang & Olfson, etc.

No offence, but it's actually pretty much worthless.

• Advertisement

how about actually rearching the item em ya for real like!!!!!!

then again i suppose ul say i no what im talking about bla bla bla.

if u aint interested mate dont post a reply. ok.

uve some cheek trying to spoile my thread get over ur self.

if it sells it sells if not so wat??

shows wat u no anyhow.... shopping in oxfam!!!!!!

ah ya go on tell now it was only window shopping.......... I DONT THINK SO.....he he:p :p:p:p:p:p:p

First you say...
    any help greatly appreciated
    then...
    if u aint interested mate dont post a reply. ok.

uve some cheek trying to spoile my thread get over ur self.

This isn't the For Sale forum. You asked for people's help, I gave it being a hifi-buff for the last 20 years. I'm not apologising just because you don't like my honest opinion.
    shows wat u no anyhow.... shopping in oxfam!!!!!!

ah ya go on tell now it was only window shopping.......... I DONT THINK SO.....he he:p :p:p:p:p:p:p
    Yup I do buy my secondhand books in Oxfam, Age Action, Concern etc. Bought a pristine copy of Roy Keane's biography there for €1. You're obviously one of the idiots who likes getting ripped off by Easons.

oh ya
    ive been a hi fi buff for 20 yersa

bla bla bla

not interested in ur opinion mate.

now **** off.

doesnt worry me whether it sells or not least some people had a look at it any how ok

not interested in ur opinion mate.

now **** off.
    Well, don't come on here asking for peoples' opinions if you can't handle the bad news that your 'precious' antique is actually skip-fodder and you'd acutally need to pay someone to dump it.

I was trying to break it to you the easy way, but judging from your posts and your complete lack of maturity, I shouldn't have bothered.

Some people.....meh.

such a know it all get off my thread.....
    i dont want ur opinion ok.
    take ur 20years experience elsewhere....
    shows ur age 2:p :p:p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

such a know it all get off my thread.....
    i dont want ur opinion ok.
    take ur 20years experience elsewhere....
    shows ur age 2:p :p:p:p:p

Are you 5 years old?

Get a grip, he is 100% RIGHT.
    You ASKED for an opinion (several times), he gave one, this is NOT the for sale forum and this is NOT a txt message to a friend.

Grow up and come back when you do.

b

bla bla bla....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Your record player is a wortless peice of junk.It has no value and nobody would want to buy it.If you're lucky a charity shop might take it off you but dont expect tyhem to thank you as they have enough junk taking up space.If a neighbour puts a skip out anytime soon,dump it in there and save yourself having to get rid of it later.

I have this Television for sale.I beleive it to be a limited edition antique of some rarity.Condition is pretty good and i'm afraid the high price will reflect that,howeevr i know that descerning antiques lovers will have no difficulty paying the asking price.Dont criticise this ad or i'll get nasty and start speaking in enraged text language.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

I fail to see what purpose all this bikkering has, give it a rest guys :rolleyes:

Degsy wrote:
    I have this Television for sale.I beleive it to be a limited edition antique of some rarity.Condition is pretty good and i'm afraid the high price will reflect that,howeevr i know that descerning antiques lovers will have no difficulty paying the asking price.Dont criticise this ad or i'll get nasty and start speaking in enraged text language.

OMG! It's an original Baird! Ebay! Ebay!!!

OMG! It's an original Baird! Ebay! Ebay!!!

PM me and i'll give you first refusal allthough like i say it wont be cheap!

DEGSY: a pure a** h***. thats a fact. a one and only limited edition of a major a** h***.
    im off the thread waste of time.
    agree with croppyboy.

DEGSY: a pure a** h***. thats a fact. a one and only limited edition of a major a** h***.
    im off the thread waste of time.
    agree with croppyboy.

You need to calm down..put on some soothing music,if you can find anything that'll play on yer record player.

ha ha so funny...............................NOT.
    records are way before My time mate as you probably guessed..:p :p:p:p:p

any hows post what you like im outa here..

• Advertisement

Ah dont go..you're great fun altogether!!

any hows post what you like im outa here..

Probably out for a night on the town after making that €200 you boasted about!

u again how pathetic ur back again.
    cant resist the thread cant be as bad as u say now can it *ss w***.

Probably out for a night on the town after making that €200 you boasted about!

I was gonna pay over the odds for that record player..i'm not so sure i'll bother now...saw a nice antique toaster in blue plastic i might buy instead.

u should buy it it'll go great with ur sense of humour and plastic bubbles that float around ur head

u again how pathetic ur back again.
    cant resist the thread cant be as bad as u say now can it *ss w***.
    You were the only one who said that you were 'outa here', but you're back again? Now that's 'pathetic'.

Maybe you have more 'precious antiques' to sell?

ya well its my thread. i like the attention what can i say:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Forget David Dickenson..you should be the host of Bargain Hunt..you have an eye for fine objects d'art!:p

oh how sweet.

• Advertisement

Thank you...i say as i find!

ya im sure u do u being such a no it all and dat.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

I must admit though,that sterio was priced to sell..i'm surprised somebody hasnt snapped it up yet:p

ah its a record player not a stereo....... shows how much you know.... :p:p:p

na no one has snapped it up maybe i under valued it:p :p and people think there is something wrong with it due to the price:eek: ... as you said
    "i was going to pay over the odds for that record player"
    ha ha:p :p:p:p:p

ah its a record player not a stereo....... shows how much you know.... :p:p:p

..so it's a mono record player?
    na no one has snapped it up maybe i under valued it:p :p

People didn't snap it up because you "undervalued it"? What special brain-medicine must I be on to understand that warped logic?

Honestly, it's rubbish, it's skip fodder, you couldn't give it away. In fact it's worse less than nothing as you'd have to pay to put it in your wheelie-bin.

The only value it has is the entertainment value that we're getting out of this thread.

ya great isnt it....
    ow crap would this forum be without my wacky thread:p :p:p:p JOKE........................;) ;)

• Advertisement

..so it's a mono record player?

People didn't snap it up because you "undervalued it"? What special brain-medicine must I be on to understand that warped logic?

Honestly, it's rubbish, it's skip fodder, you couldn't give it away. In fact it's worse less than nothing as you'd have to pay to put it in your wheelie-bin.

The only value it has is the entertainment value that we're getting out of this thread.

I dunno,maybe you could hollow it out and use it as a rabbit hutch or something...just think of bugs in all his retro-seventies tacky comfort.

oh degsy....
    please try tear ur self away from my thread :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    you are embarassing me now:eek: :eek:

plus stop spoiling croppyboy thread at least i apologised anyhow.

wonder who appears to be gaging for it now:p :p:p:p

also stop pm'ing me asking to meet:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oh degsy....
    please try tear ur self away from my thread :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    you are embarassing me now:eek: :eek:

plus stop spoiling croppyboy thread at least i apologised anyhow.

wonder who appears to be gaging for it now:p :p:p:p

also stop pm'ing me asking to meet:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And you stop sending me nudie pictures of yourself standing beside your record player!

ah go way and dream on.... my pics cost serious money to even preview....;)

any how thats not wat u pm'd me last night.....

in fact i recall you saying you had something hard yet not big i imagine in your hand.........;) all because you where imagining me beside my record player... shame on u :eek: :p

ah go way and dream on.... my pics cost serious money to even preview....;)

Wow, she's a professional alright. What does your fiancè think about your little sideline?

Forget the rabbit hutch idea, cover the record player in lighter fluid and set it alight, you'll get free heating for at least an hour.

• Advertisement

my fiance is delighted with my little sideline:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleye:rolleyes:

im environmentally friendly hence setting it alight is just a bad bad idea:D

as far keeping warm im sure you and degsy keep each eachother nice and warm and give each other plenty of support... even if from behind.

Who writes your material?Your antiques advisor??

now that would be telling;) :p

I think you've been telling enough so far!!Saw an ad in the paper the other day "wanted-broken record players for landfill project" do you want the number?:D

you go check it out ya and with any look ul fall in..... all ur knowledge will fill it up so it will than i wont need to go:p :p

Man,thats even worse than the peice of junk shinners is trying to sell.Some people have a brass neck!:p

Check out the nicotine staining on the lid....ewwwww.

And the rest of it isnt too clean either,the turnatable area is encrusted with filth...i bet it smells too.

so much for being worthless...

shows what ye no.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement