Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whippit Cartridges

• 16-04-2006 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere locally where boxes of whippit cartridges can be bought (these are the small gas bulbs of Nitrous Oxide used for whipping cream) or if anyone has any that the would be willing to sell
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

some catering suppliers have them, one in dun laoghaire do, not sure if you can just walk in though. you can get them at www.creamright.co.uk

mine are all gone, another member loofa_meister may have some to sell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

rubadub wrote:
    some catering suppliers have them, one in dun laoghaire do, not sure if you can just walk in though. you can get them at www.creamright.co.uk

mine are all gone, another member loofa_meister may have some to sell
    Do you know where the suppliers in Dun Laoire are based?, i'll send loofa_meister a PM, but looks like he hasn't been on in ages

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Do you know where the suppliers in Dun Laoire are based?, i'll send loofa_meister a PM, but looks like he hasn't been on in ages
    no sorry. I saw them in a catering catalogue. Best best is the golden pages under catering supplies. Small cake shops might have some for sale if you asked. they were not very cheap in the catering suppliers I saw. creamright were the cheapest by far, ebay sellers have them but charge a fortune on postage.

I had 100's of them, you go through them very quickly (ahem, I eat lots of cakes ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭motrocco

as long as your lips ain't blue you should be creaming it, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

whipper bulbs are available at nisbets (catering supplies) but you can order on line. they have web site:nisbets.ie.
    not sure if its compatible with your whipper but here is the code and price.
    code number:2TK652 price €6.26 ex vat (Think its a box of ten ..not sure)
    good luck:) :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

rubadub wrote:
    no sorry. I saw them in a catering catalogue. Best best is the golden pages under catering supplies. Small cake shops might have some for sale if you asked. they were not very cheap in the catering suppliers I saw. creamright were the cheapest by far, ebay sellers have them but charge a fortune on postage.

I had 100's of them, you go through them very quickly (ahem, I eat lots of cakes ;))
    Gotcha thanks
    as long as your lips ain't blue you should be creaming it, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha all the way.
    I dont know what you're talkin about ;)
    themadchef wrote:
    whipper bulbs are available at nisbets (catering supplies) but you can order on line. they have web site:nisbets.ie.
    not sure if its compatible with your whipper but here is the code and price.
    code number:2TK652 price €6.26 ex vat (Think its a box of ten ..not sure)
    good luck
    thanks, i'll have a lookie

Advertisement