Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT broadband billing sticky?

• 16-04-2006 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

I think we who live in the land of endless fruitless calls and emails to BT billing are bugging the good people of this excellent medium...

Any chance of a sticky to this effect? eg IBB complaints....

I know BT heads surf this board too, maybe good for them (did I just suggest something to possibly aid BT.. :confused: )

Mods ?

NH

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

Please...please....please will a Mod integrate all these "I hate BT" & "BT stole my baby" threads into a single thread as its turning into a joke!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

I also would like to see a sticky on BT billing problems.
    seems to be many random threads poping up all over the place. would be nice to have a dedicated sticky for the issue. somewhere for people to advice each other on how to deal with them without searching the many threads on boards in different fourms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭nearlyhappy

zuma wrote:
    Please...please....please will a Mod integrate all these "I hate BT" & "BT stole my baby" threads into a single thread as its turning into a joke!!!

Ammm...I think thats what I asked for :rolleyes:

Are we the joke?

Or is BT the joke?

NH

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

I think we who live in the land of endless fruitless calls and emails to BT billing are bugging the good people of this excellent medium...

Any chance of a sticky to this effect?

special dedicated website

http://www.btireland-sucks-donkeys.com/

special dedicated forum

http://www.telcowatch.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5

no improvement even then , the sticky should simply be called BT , DON'T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭nearlyhappy

Sponge Bob wrote:
    no improvement even then , the sticky should simply be called BT , DON'T

Lol, puts me in mind of that character by Harry Enfield...

"BT.......Nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo"

Nh

• Advertisement
Advertisement