Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Ringtone Request

• 16-04-2006 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

I would like to use the SAMU, French Ambulance, siren sound as a ringtone. The only ones I have been able to find for download from ringtone sites have been of very poor quality. Once downloaded they sound as if they were recorded on the street as the vehicle passed by. Very disappointing and annoying to pay good money for a poor quality ringtone. I have found the same poor quality ringtone on a couple of different sites.

Does anyone know where I might get a good quality midi suitable for a Sony Ericsson T630?

I am most definitely NOT soliciting an illegal copy or a download of copyrighted material.
    I'm happy to pay for the required ringtone, I just would like some help finding it. Thanks.

Advertisement