Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classical guitar

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 paul mccarthy

Hey guys, its all gone quiet lately....everyone still on for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭HusseinSarhan

Yes, I still am. I don't know what the delay is really. thehomeofDob... it makes sense to let us know what's happening. If you are busy that's fine, of course. Just post up here to give us an idea of where we are.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

If you guys do get something going here and are playing in a venue, please do add it to the Upcoming Events sticky and maybe a big group of Classical forum readers will come along. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭HusseinSarhan

Ha ha We'll try playing together first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 HughyByrne

It's been a few years since this was started but I've just come across it now.

Did anything ever come of it?

I'd like to get a little group going or perhaps join one. I'm 21 and studying for my grade six at the moment in classical guitar, I reckon I'm a pretty quick learner but have never played alongside anyone before.

Hope I hear back!

• Advertisement
Advertisement