Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sorry. iknow its closed but i just want to something about why the west is afraid.

• 16-04-2006 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

i know a good few muslims, they are all doctors, the ones i know, some i play football with. i have to say they are the nicest people i know.
    i do have a great laugh with them. some of the stuff i say to some (the people i know really really know well) i could not print on paper or my computer.
    this is what i would fear and i guess the west
    1) covering women up.
    2) the bother of praying 5 times a day (never mind once)
    3)the thought of your country having a tag on it, for example koran law or even jerry ryan or ray darcy law (it does not matter what its called, it does not sit well in our minds)
    thats what it is. its not the people. people are the same all over the planet. we all do the same, same worries, we all eat and die.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The thread is closed for a reason. 1) has been answered already, if you want to ask about 2) do so in a new thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement