Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music URL

Options
  • 16-04-2006 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

hey sorry if this is a stupid question! But how do you get the URL for music???:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

They put it on the CD you get in the shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Eh... what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭xXxnaoisexXx

oh right! is there any way of getting the URL if you have songs just on the computer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Do you know what a URL is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭xXxnaoisexXx

Yeah isnt it the like link to the music? I am trying to make a play list to put on my MySpace page!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

oh right! is there any way of getting the URL if you have songs just on the computer?
    no

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭X-SL

To get an URL for a song you must upload it to the internet, but you won't be able to do that because of copyright laws.

I'm not sure how MySpace works tbh, but I doubt it encourages you to upload copyrighted material.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

This post has been deleted.

Correction: The OP is confused. Everybody else is trying to apply correct knowledge to a vague badly-worded question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

here's an idea... you could try reading the myspace faqs:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement