Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website pimp

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Aye every post he makes has the website stuck in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

dealt with

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

got another one here looks like he was already banned from advertising/marketing board, but every other post he's done is pimping a site.

Thats my third find today, i'm getting good at this!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Lol just press find all posts and he has his website stuck in 5 of his 6 posts on boards.ie
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=1702686

Yeah I noticed that, just so you know, you can't post a link to a search, I discovered/was told that last time I tried to do the same thing with a spammer

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

The link seems to work fine for me... aw well

Looks like here is an old one who managed to slip through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Oh, got another one here. That guy's been pimping it up for a long time now.

:v:

Advertisement