Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strawberry Bed Bus?

Options
  • 16-04-2006 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what bus to get to the Strawberry Bed pub?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I don't think there is one. Some Lucan and Blanchardstown routes pass within a fair walking distance, but I think thats as good as it gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Thanks Victor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭dr zoidberg

The 239 from Blanchardstown to Liffey Valley goes via Westmanstown and presumably the Strawberry Beds, check it out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

The 239 from Blanchardstown to Liffey Valley goes via Westmanstown and presumably the Strawberry Beds, check it out anyway.

The 239 would leave you with a long walk to the Strawberry Hall though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭OMcGovern

The 25 and 25A go through Chapelizod.
    They turn left and go over the bridge, so they don't go through the actual village ( row of shops ) part.

But if you get off at the Chapelizod Church/Police Station stop, before it head back over to the right side of the Liffey ( South ), then you could walk through
    Chapelizod village to the Strawberry beds pub. Probably would take 10-15 mins I imagine... it's about 5 mins in a car, along slow speed-ramped roads.

regards,
    Owen

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

OMcGovern wrote:
    The 25 and 25A go through Chapelizod.
    They turn left and go over the bridge, so they don't go through the actual village ( row of shops ) part.

But if you get off at the Chapelizod Church/Police Station stop, before it head back over to the right side of the Liffey ( South ), then you could walk through
    Chapelizod village to the Strawberry beds pub. Probably would take 10-15 mins I imagine... it's about 5 mins in a car, along slow speed-ramped roads.

regards,
    Owen

Chapelizod doesnt have a police station.

Other than that your spot on.

Also note that the 66,66a,66b,67,67a also go through Chapelizod.

Advertisement