Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearwire Problems

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭trevorku

Does anyone know why clearwire wont allow me to access my itunes store, or even let me logon to itunes for that matter, its driving me mental???

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

trevorku wrote: »
    Does anyone know why clearwire wont allow me to access my itunes store, or even let me logon to itunes for that matter, its driving me mental???

Surely the most obvious thing is to contact Clearwire and ask that very question?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

hmmm the dodginess reported in this thread makes me uneasy.
    this is my 7th month, and i want to cancel.
    is there a quick and easy way to do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭topdecko

have been with this evil company (clearwire) for a year now.similar stories to other people - initially good service now abysmal and not alone that but the customer service has gone south now as well.
    rang comreg about it on 1890229668 and they were very helpful.basically if you ring these guys lodge a complaint and then ring clearwire explaining that you have contacted comreg - get a complaint number and name of person you deal with then clearwire have 10 working days to either improve your service or cancel your contract..
    but of course the bloody problem is you can't get through to clearwire customer support

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,249 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Connections go so bad that I can't sustain a TCP connection to anything for any real time period - emailing a nastygramme now and I'll phone them from work tomorrow if no response by about 3pm.

I've a looong patience for staying on hold, speakerphone is a wonderful invention. Second time in 6 weeks I've had a weekend where the nets been unusable.

Anyone who's phoned them before - do they treat you like an idiot? I've very little patience for being asked very basic questions to check on my network setup when I know there's nothing wrong with it (current CCNA + MCSE but obviously not enough sense to get a decent ISP)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

I'm halfway through a clearwire contract and want to cancel. Apparently cancelling will incur a e164 charge which I do NOT want to pay, 3 modems and 1 year of ****e internet usage in. Does anyone know, is it possible to cancel the contract and stop them taking payments from your card??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 living4mike

eth0_ wrote: »
    It's not your computer. It's clearwire being a useless heap of junk.

Solution? Send the modem back and get real broadband!
    How do I post my own Clearwire horror story I'm new and can't find the new thread link.
    Thanks and I feel your pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 knightp

i just want to warn anyone thinking of signing up to clearwire.... do not...
    firstly their coverage is pathetic and hardly ever got coverage for more than few mins a day and if it was windy.... forget it..
    i was very good and waited for the 12mth contract to end. that was april 2009.....
    i am still waiting for contract to be ended and for them to send me the so called satchel.....
    they continued to charge me for 4 mths and are refusing to refund me. i cancelled my direct debit myself in frustration with out bank directly myself this month as i am so annoyed and frustrated. now we are getting threatening texts and letters.
    they refuse to send satchel and close account until we call again..... i have sent numerous emails to which i just get rude replys and say cant send satchel until we call??? why cant they????
    not spending another cent on them and phone calls too expensive to them....
    i am so mad and disgusted with their lack of professional ethic and very rude and unhelpful staff.......
    aghhhhhhh
    EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE... DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM.. KEEP AWAY...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Die zombie thread from years gone by.

Plenty about Clearwire in the Midband forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement