Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oblivion Quest

• 16-04-2006 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

I am stuck on the Quest where you have to get A Knights frozen tears.I have found him frozen in a big block of ice I cannont find the tears any help appreciated.One more thing I cannont do is get the reward for the v*****e cure Quest every time I try to speak to the count he won't speak to me and when i try to speak to his steward she goes into the Chamber of the lost and tells me to wait and nothing happens after I wait.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

They're scattered around the ground. Just look carefully. Two are harder, one is tucked in between two blocks of ice, the other is up on the statue base.

You need to wait longer for the count. Alternatively, you can break in and go find him, he wont notice the difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

Thanks I tried to speak withn the count but all he says is please go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Thanks I tried to speak withn the count but all he says is please go.

Whats the guys disposition at??? Or is it just a "please go" with no other options

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

It's just please go with no other options.Can someone just tell me what the reward is.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Cash.

Those knight's tears were a bitch to find alright. And man did looking in at the frozen Knight totally rape my framerate. Some hefty special effects goin on with the semi-transparent ice.

• Advertisement

Have you talked to the guy in the mages guild first yeah about cure for vampirism

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

why would you want a cure for vampirism?? it adds great stats and spells (silence ability,charm etc) it also increases your max load ,all you need to do is to feed on some poor sleeping beggar once every few days when you need to trade a lot,the best free upgrade in the game imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,592 ✭✭✭✭Sand

why would you want a cure for vampirism?? it adds great stats and spells (silence ability,charm etc) it also increases your max load ,all you need to do is to feed on some poor sleeping beggar once every few days when you need to trade a lot,the best free upgrade in the game imo

Been flipping the decision over myself - not inclined to go for it really. Just found myself thinking alound when completing the Order of the Virtuous Blood quest "Yeah Fred (names changed to protect the completely blind), living in a damp, stinking cave surrounded by decaying bodies and dried blood. Who says crime doesnt pay?".

Until you find yourself needing to go somewhere during the day and not being able to wait or sleep without moving onto the next stage. - I couldn't wait to get rid of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

well you just suck someones blood and u get 3 days in light out of it..how stoopid are u

• Advertisement

Its 1 day. It takes three days for the disease to become Vampirism but once it has you have one day before the sunlight starts hurting.

After the first day you go to stage two and start being hurt in the light. Not as much as stage 3 and stage 4 but still can't fast travel or wait in the sunlight. So to avoid being hurt you have to suck blood every day.

Read this before replying: http://guides.ign.com/guides/702491/page_17.html
    IGN wrote:
    Now once you're a full-blown vampire, there are essentially four stages of the disease. At the first stage (Vampirism 25), your character earns some stat boosts and turns a bit ugly. You can still move about in daylight, and people are only mildly bothered by your appearance. At stage two (Vampirism 50), you start taking damage while in the sun. Don't use fast travel unless it's going to be night throughout your journey! You'll earn some more powers, however, as many of your stats see increased boosts. The next two levels of vampirism (Vampirism 75 and 100) increase both the damage you take by sun and the stat boosts you gain from the disease. It's also worth nothing that as you progress through the stages of vampirism, your character looks older and older.

EDIT - Removed cunning retort per Mod's advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Play nice people or its hammer time...

Play nice people or its hammer time...

oh parachute pants, what was he thinking...cant touch this dun dun dun dun...den den... den den :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 wildeanwit

When i presented the Count with the cure, he told me to go away and give him time to greive, so I just changed quests and worked away on those. Gave the f*cker as much time as he needed!

Just searched this morn for hints on the tears of the knight job, will have a looksie later! Thanks for the hints lads

You'll most likely get a response on the elder scrolls forum ( plus they need the traffic :P )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

You'll most likely get a response on the elder scrolls forum ( plus they need the traffic :P )

Its a "thing", not "they" :)

Zillah wrote:
    Its a "thing", not "they" :)
    Don't you have copybooks or something to be correcting ?

easy now folks, lets not drag it off topic.

Advertisement