Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody feel this way?

Options
  • 17-04-2006 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

I know this aint a medical forum but bear with me.... its pretty pointless but some people might be in my situation!!!:o

Basically i kickfliped off a wall 3 days ago and twisted my ankle. Well its ok today i did a few tre flips and my usual tricks, went off walls etc. no tricks off em though. ankle is a bit sore but im putting bio freeze on it and bandaging it up for half a day then taking it off the other half :cool:

Well i dont know if im gona skate tommorow cause i dont wana screw ankle up for ramp city on tuesday grrrr :mad: im so pissed off caus i love skating. anybody else like this! what shalll idooooooo. skate or rest for the day......... hellllllllp:( :o:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

take a day out man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

take the time to heal, last time i did my ankle in, i was out of skateing for over 2 years, and cant kickflip since die to all the damage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

Hahaha i skated that day went to ramp city the next and was feckin amazin! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭cavedave

Hahaha i skated that day went to ramp city the next and was feckin amazin!
    So people give you advice and you go laughing at them? When your ankle packs up on landing and you break both your legs do not come running to me :D

:D:D Its all good now.w00t

• Advertisement

And went to ramp city again today

Advertisement