Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2000 AD - rouge trooper

Options
  • 17-04-2006 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭

does anyone know the name of the first rouge trooper graphic novel, it was the 're-boot' of rouge rooper from a few years back when it was first in colour?
    I remember the first scene was in the lab where the scientists were creating the troopers and they leave on friday, and an embryo which is marked '13' is the last one they work on (I loved that nod back to the classic rouge!:D )

Was looking for the graphic novel of the ABC Warriors "Khaos" storyline, but had a quick check on amazon and it doesn't look like thats gonna be out till next year.

thanks
    D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭nohshow

Rouge Trooper? He's got the chips, he's got the guns and now he's got the make-up!

Of course, if there IS someone called Rouge Trooper, I'll eat my words. However, Rogue Trooper, the Finlay-Day/Gibbons original, was packaged and resold as The Future Of War graphic novel, followed by Fort Neuro, Eye of the Traitor and To The Ends of Nu Earth before he was re-vamped and re-issued in The War Machine.

Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

"The War Machine" - that was it, I tip my hat to you good sir!

Advertisement