Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot save JPEGS!

Options
  • 17-04-2006 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm using Photodraw 2000 V2 for graphic manipulation in my web sites...

But the wierd thing is when I generate graphics within Photodraw, and save it as a JPEG file - Nothing appears in the target directory... I can save all file types including the native .mix / bmp / tiff etc... XP just won't generate a JPEG file when I ask it to from this application.

Paint does it no problem... Just not the application I use most frequently and have all my templates in!

I have cleared my temporary internet files (if there's an excess of JPEGS in there - can't remeber!) I've also done a disk cleanup of XP drive and it also didn't work too...

Also when I try to open a JPEG file in Photodraw (regardless of file size - some very small) I get this error:

photodrawerror.jpg

I've 2 gig of memory so I can't see a lack of memory as a problem.

I've tried multiple re-installs and even removed my entire Adobe Creative Suite if there was a conflict!

Anyone any ideas...?! I know I'll be told to run with Adobe apps as a solution, but I really wanna sort the Photodraw problem as I'm very familiar with the software!

Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement