Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Band

Options
  • 17-04-2006 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Las Vegas based quarted PANIC! at the disco have a debut album worthy of high praise!I listen to death metal a lot but have time for good songs and good vocals(as there is a serious lack of sensitivity in death metal :D)
    This album is top quality,a lot of drum machines and synth,then all that disappears and Vivaldi style instruments take part.Moody english teeny bands..is..Hard-Fi,Razorlight,The Killers etc..will have a lot to contend with if these guys breach the Atlantic barrier,and I hope they will.Check it out FO' SHO!! PANIC!at the disco,A Fever You Can't Sweat Out!Enjoy!! :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

You make no sense at all.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 +Boss^Is^Dead+

ya ok,try reading it...... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

The Killers are from LV too...

"I write sins not tragedies" is good...what I've heard from the rest of the album, I give a meh+
    Emo's not my bag...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 +Boss^Is^Dead+

ahh.I did not know that!! :o
    somethin' new everyday right!!! Besides,they sound endlish so that's good enough for me!haha!Only ever liked one song from them anyway,smile like you mean it!But really,there not a patch on PANIC!have you heard them yet??
    Should get the torrent,there's a healthy one going around. :)

Advertisement