Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bad egg

Options
  • 17-04-2006 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭

anyone get any bad easter eggs yesterday, one was bought for me a week ago, and was opened yesterday only to find the chocolate was all white and half the egg was missing.

also, if anyone knows how i can get onto masterfoods ireland (it was a galaxy promises egg) id appreciate the help.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Masterfoods Limited is the Irish managed subsidiary of MARS Incorporated

Masterfoods Limited
    Burton Court
    Burton Hall Road
    Sandyford
    Dublin 18
    Ireland

Phone: +353 1 4353200
    Fax: +353 1 4353290
    e-mail: contact.ie@masterfoods.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

anyone get any bad easter eggs yesterday, one was bought for me a week ago, and was opened yesterday only to find the chocolate was all white and half the egg was missing.

also, if anyone knows how i can get onto masterfoods ireland (it was a galaxy promises egg) id appreciate the help.
    Must be Bird Flu!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Dub13 wrote:
    Phone: +353 1 4353200
    Fax: +353 1 4353290
    e-mail: contact.ie@masterfoods.com

cheers

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Sounds like twas left somewhere too warm. You dont know where it was bought? (Although in fairness when you complain to the manufacturer theyre usually happy to send you out heaps of chocolate to make up for the inconvenience :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I thought they had cut down on that, because loads of people were making up complaints in order to get free stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

bought in tesco

and i rang them yesterday and they were very helpful. i guess if they keep track of who does it they can tell if someone is taking them for a ride by doing it repeatedly.

very happy, as i resisted the urge to eat the egg all week before finding out it was kinda ruined

Advertisement