Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom halved speed

• 17-04-2006 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Was talking to an eircom technician last night and he told me that eircom had cut speed and all b'band connections this weekend(donegal area).:mad: :mad:My connection has dropped to 1MB and when I asked customer support about it,they say yr line is fine and take it up with sales.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

eh...ok.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Did you take it up with Sales?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ward2wise

Not open untill 2moro.
    Eventhough I had 2 mbps from the start they dropped me back to 1 and say that all they are obliged to give.
    I'll gladly drop them when my contract is up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭DaSilva

Same happened here, and I didnt notice until yesterday when I went to download something and I couldnt figure out why with 3 mirrors I was only going at 100~kb/s

Havent rang them, and it will be pointless really as our DSL is paid for by the company my dad works for, so I cant bring up the issue.

But its wierd too just go from 2mb to 1mb all of a sudden, also upload has gone back too 128k instead of 256k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

eircom MUST DIE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Advertisement
Advertisement