Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marathon

Options
  • 17-04-2006 5:42pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Marathon of all the original films today on Scifi.
    Up to film four now.
    Great stuff! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

The hell I missed Wrath of Khan.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

musician wrote:
    The hell I missed Wrath of Khan.
    I believe you would be right in saying, Khaaaaan. :D

www.khaaan.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yesterday made me wish I actually liked the Trek. All those sci-fi movies all day long....pity I can't stand them :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Why did you have sci fi on then. :P
    Oh and how could you not love Star Trek, even for the hilarious properties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I caught most of the films when they were on, you gotta love Star Trek:Generations for it's sheer greatness!.

• Advertisement
Advertisement