Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have UTV deleted email accounts????????

• 17-04-2006 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭

I'm getting bounced mail from UTV mail addresses. Just tried it on my own and it bounced immediately. I just left them a few weeks ago. Have they closed our accounts that quick? Surely they are not that evil.

I have an old eircom account that is still active years after I left them. Please tell me it aint so. Jazus it'll be a right pain changing the addresses on all the forums and newsletters :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

You need to change your outgoing server setting to the BT (mail.iol.ie) one in outlook express.
    my utv email is still working and I left them last June.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭TimTim

Could you not try sign up for a new utv basic dialup account?

Get your email address back that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

kaizersoze wrote:
    You need to change your outgoing server setting to the BT (mail.iol.ie) one in outlook express.
    my utv email is still working and I left them last June.

That's not the problem. I noticed it today. A mail I sent a friend who has also left UTV was bounced back. I sent a test to my UTV mail address from my eircom address. It bounced too. SMTP is set up ok. I have no problems sending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

It's working again :rolleyes:

Advertisement