Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a good multiplayer flightsim.

Options
  • 17-04-2006 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a good multiplayer combat flight sim pc game that we can play over a LAN with mates. Something that would run on machines that aren't quite top-of-the-range. And with good single player missions/dog fights if possible. Any recommendations??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

IL2 Sturmovik,its excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

Go for IL2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles, it really is great over a LAN, had lots of fun with my mates playing missions together, dogfighting and acting the maggot. Make sure you get all of the expansions though...they can be got for pretty cheap these days.

It'd need a fairly decent system, a fx5200 runs it on high detail, with 512mb ram....if thats your idea of a not so high spec pc. I'm sure it runs just fine on older cards too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

IL2 plus expansions are now released in one happy bundle for 20 euro's , three games in total .

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Paulj

Thanks for the help guys!

/me goes off to get IL2 Stormuvik

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

it's only 14.99 in PC World in Galway so I'm sure it's the same elsewhere..and yes nothing compares to it...IT'S BRILL

• Advertisement
Advertisement