Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

BT Synergy Phones

• 17-04-2006 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I know this forum is for mobile phones but I couldn't find anywhere else to post this question.

I've just been offered a pair of British Telecom Synergy cordless phones and was wondering if they will work on an Eircom phone line? Need to figure this one out before buying them. If anyone can help i'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Yes they will. You will need to make sure they have an rj-11 plug on them (or adpater) rather than the flat bt-style jack used in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 doddkevin

parsi wrote:
    Yes they will. You will need to make sure they have an rj-11 plug on them (or adpater) rather than the flat bt-style jack used in the UK.

The eircom line fits the socket on the base station but im not getting any dial tone. Does the standard eircom line have an rj-11 plug or will i need to replace the line i have?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 doddkevin

Just needed a BT to Eircom adaptor for anyone with a similar problem.

Advertisement