Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirt Jumps

Options
  • 17-04-2006 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭

Anyone know any good dirt jumping spots in the dublin or wicklow area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭rebelbmx

There are about 4 different sets of trails in Dublin but I am from Cork so I am not sure where in Dublin. We also have trails in Cork visit our website to see them www.rebelbmx.tk

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

U mean like this?

big%20sets%20altered.JPG

Or this?
    rollers.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭thegloriousend

Yeah they both look good - are they in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Yes they are in Ireland,these are some of the lines mr rebel bmx was on about above.They are in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭ash h

Hi.Are the trails private.Are they anywhere near bandon in Cork.
    Thanks
    Ash

• Advertisement

the trails are near douglas do u ride bmx or mtb

I ride both.The trails look deadly.

Hi agai.
    I thik i will be in cork next week.Could you pm me the directios to the trails please.
    Thanks

Do u know where douglas is cause we could meet u there then bring u to the trails. What day are u thinking of comming to see them.

Well i know where Douglas is.Im 15 so im only in cork when were going to visit my granny.We might be going up on Saturday.You can see why i would prefer if you could pm me directions.

• Advertisement
Advertisement