Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boogeyman out 6 months

• 17-04-2006 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

From wrestlezone:

The Boogeyman had surgery to repair his torn biceps on Tuesday, April 4th. The Boogeyman torn his biceps during a house show match with Booker T the week before Wrestlemania. The Boogeyman will be out of action until at least September or October. The Boogeyman's injury is the reason for the restraining order angle on Smackdown. The Boogeyman will turn 42 years old on Halloween, which happens to be the same day as his birthday.

Not sure what the general feeling for Boogeyman on the board, I would be a fan - I know his wrestling skills aren't the best, but I find him entertaining....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Woah, the day he turns 42 is also the same day as his birthday?! Madness

I'm not a huge fan of his, but I don't like seeing people getting injured. I think he could be more entertaining than he has been so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Since he was injured before WM maybe that's the reason his and bookers match stunk so much, he's been very unlucky with injuries, his debut was postponed when he hurt both kness as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

poor boogeyman. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Thats a pity cos i thought he would be an entertaining bit part player for the next couple of months and then fade away but i guess were gonna have his big return - a feud with the undertaker would be deadly! - and then he will get fired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

That WOULD certainly explain why there has been nothing about him recently (bar maybe 1 or 2 mentions from Booker T) I agree he is very entertaining, even though his wrestling doesn't seem the best... I kinda miss the songs he would sing before he started wrestling... they were fun!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Nobody wants to see him wrestle though. Apart from teaming with Super Porky which just for the sheer bizareness would have been great.

I loved the Boogeyman when he would appear out of nowhere, sing some nursery rhyme, talk nonsense and then bang the clock over his head. Just have him do that.

Seemily this guy lives his gimmick too according to the observer. Lets just say he likes worms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

Nobody wants to see him wrestle though. Apart from teaming with Super Porky which just for the sheer bizareness would have been great.

I loved the Boogeyman when he would appear out of nowhere, sing some nursery rhyme, talk nonsense and then bang the clock over his head. Just have him do that.

Seemily this guy lives his gimmick too according to the observer. Lets just say he likes worms.

the boogeyman rocks :D not the greatest wrestler, but he's entertaining

i used to turn away when he ate the worms.... still nasty but oddly watchable..... but if he eats worms in real life then each to thier own i suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Can't say I'll miss him greatly. If fact, I'll not miss him at all. I fast forward through any of his matches as I find all his matches dull and meaningless.

Advertisement