Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

playusa.com

Options
  • 17-04-2006 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

I firstly ordered a region1 dvd from playusa.com (a division of play.com) about 6 weeks ago. Got an email confirming dispatch. Over 2 weeks later nothing from them. I rang them up at their Jersey HQ and queried this. They said that the Customs and Excise sometimes stop shipments and they would resend. Fair enough, and they send another email confiming dispatch. We are now 3 weeks down the road and still nothing. I rang them again and they said tough and they won't replace or refund.

What can I do now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

In fairness play are usually cool for refunds and reshipments, the odds are some customs dude is sitting on your package at dublin airport (allegedly) and you might get hit with a fee before they release it.

Just tell playusa you didnt get it and they will refund, of that I am sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭bullrunner

tell your credit card company that they (playusa)did not provide the product and your cc company will refund you the money and chase playusa for the money back.

not really helping you to get your dvd though....

Advertisement