Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worst food delivery in Galway

Options
  • 17-04-2006 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

mine has to be supermacs they alway fu*k up the order

worst food delivery 16 votes

supermacs
    0% 0 votes
    dominos
    56% 9 votes
    4 star
    6% 1 vote
    marios
    6% 1 vote
    sylvios
    12% 2 votes
    chinese / other (please speicify)
    18% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Chinese always takes twice as long as they tell you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I only really order 4star if I'm ordering at all but they're really good anyway.

I'd say supermacs are the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

you forgot a none option ...

I rarely order ... think I've only ever ordered Dominos .. and its always hot and fairly quick .. they let you know how long it'll be over the phone and its rarely far of :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭IrishAirCorps

Dont have a prob with supermacs i have yet to get a bad order from them and its always under 40mins like they say, i have ordered from Chinese and they take forever!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭bindybandy

Have ordered twice from Supermacs and never again. The got the order wrong both times. 1st time the pizza was a size to small and the chips were stone cold. Rang them to get the them to bring out hot chips and when they came again they were cold!
    I figured everyone deserves a second chance so on the second order I asked to pay with card as I had no cash and was told that was ok and just to sign the receipt the driver brings (like lots of fast food places do).
    Lo and behold driver has no clue aboout this and they have to ring the branch to see what this was about. Turns out they don't take cards (hello this is 2006!) and I'd have to pay the next day by dropping the money into the branch! Unbelieveable really given the € resources they must have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Try cooking your own food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mandy-21

Ordered Supermacs on Monday with my housemate, treated ourselves to muffin and ice cream but the muffins did not appear but were on receipt so rang bk the woman&she was so rude, tried to make it look like i was looking for 2 free muffins!Did get them eventually.Nearly 2 hours late when we didnt even feel like it then. Never again

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I said Mario's because it doesn't exist...?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

SyxPak wrote:
    Try cooking your own food.
    Still got that Kebabhaus loyalty card?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Not since John left for the land of honey and milky thighs.

• Advertisement

I said Mario's because it doesn't exist...?

Are they not out roscam way .. at the student accommodation thing there ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

error9 wrote:
    Are they not out roscam way .. at the student accommodation thing there ?
    Well , I don't know if they moved or just stopped existing. I also know this 'Roscam'.

To the best of my knowledge they are still out there as my dad usually goes there once a week for fish and chips hmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭half_dead

...I wish O'Donoghues did delivery.... :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement