Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

really infuriating players

• 18-04-2006 12:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever had to manage really infuriating players? Players that think they're untouchable and that they take first team football for granted, players that complain instantly if they're not on the team for 2-3 matches, players that would get really angry for being subbed him because he thought was having a great game although he was only on a 6 rating, you know, players like Mido.

I got Hatem Ben Arfa on a free, and while his stats are godly and his value is 10+ million quid, he's just not worth it, he's very whingy, very demanding, skips training which I've punished him for and yet he still keeps skipping training, but most importantly he doesn't perform and at the same time expects to be in the first team... argh, I don't know what to do with him...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Ah the Djalminha syndrome, I know it only too well!

Happened me once with Andres D'Allesandro, and really got me annoyed because he was a real star. Part and parcel of modern football I guess!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

lol he just gave a penalty to Chelsea there and lost the game, he's quite possibly the worst signing ever! Although I'm hoping he gets better in a season or two, doubt it though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

It's not that he's a pain, but Jesús Navas cost me £10m plus and he just will not play well for me.

Park Ji Sung is a bit of a pain too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Eidur Gudjohnson. Immediately lost confidence in my ability and when I was top of the league by 3 points he was apparently concerened about our league position and felt the team was under achieving. I mean where does he was us to go? He was never happy and so in the summer after 1 season of pain from him I put him up for sale and apparently now he thinks I have no loyalty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

in FM 2005 cristiano ronaldo really got on my tits...

he would be complaining of being exhausted, then i'd rest him, then he'd complain about not getting enough games, then put in a transfer request and by the end of the season he'd be happy again!

after about 9 seasons he had gone thru this same exact routine 3/4 times! royal pain in the ass but he is brilliant and gets some amount of assists

• Advertisement
Advertisement