Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Ball ticket for sale...

Options
  • 18-04-2006 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Apologies in advance, I know this isn't a FS forum, but it's the only logical place to put it.

Anywho, 1 ticket for the UCD Ball for sale, €50, pm me for details. Bought it early in the retrospectively naive hope that the event would be a sellout and now it turns out nobody I know is planning on going!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I feel for anyone burdened with a ticket for that event but can't help smiling at the thinking behind that decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 gliondar

Three words for anyone coming into college today: Oh My God

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Are you referring to the proliferation of UCD ball posters around campus describing all the 'madness' that 'will' occur at the ucd ball. Scenes better suited to knacker drinking in a field, or by lake 2, which doesn't cost 60 euro or require a tux.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I thought they were funny...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

€50 is being hopeful......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

there's a few quid you'll never see again mate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Will offer €30

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

Done. PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

Are these the blue tickets like all the other UCD events?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭vote4pedro

God those new posters are awful - organised "wackiness" is just pathetic. I also see they've given up and all posters in Arts anyway have a big "BLACK TIE NOT REQUIRED" stuck on them. Which will probablly just make things worse with girls freaking out about whether or not they'll stand out being the only one in a dres :D Is anyone actually going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

i personally enjoy this fiasco. It sucks for Serrity but this all goes back to people in UCD and their needless inferiority complex as regards UCD/TCD rivalry. Those guys do it, so we have to. Ed Murphy put it best last year during the L&H husting, "who wants to be like trinity" and something about "bum fiddlers" i think.

The posters are a joke. More money down the toilet me thinks.

Gary Redmond being rode by a giant bunny rabbit is amusing to me, and to many of my colleagues, though simply confirms the writing on the toilet wall in the library...

Gav falling asleep in a lecture is nothing new and indears him more to my heart than before if possible.

Still UCD Ball, big hairy joke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Gary Redmond being rode by a giant bunny rabbit is amusing to me, and to many of my colleagues, though simply confirms the writing on the toilet wall in the library...
    Lollers... too true. May I present to you the Communications & IT Officer elect, and the manger of Belfield FM, being anally raped by a rabbit, ladies and gentlemen.
    I propose that we get a copy of that laminated and leave it in the studio or office next year so that he always remembers he's merely an equal to us. What do you think, Zap? :p
    Gav falling asleep in a lecture is nothing new and indears him more to my heart than before if possible.
    Now, now... ah, who am I kidding, Kev, you're a ledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

I propose that we get a copy of that laminated and leave it in the studio or office next year so that he always remembers he's merely an equal to us. What do you think, Zap? :p

Why laminated. What exactly do you think ppl will be doing with that poster?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

dajaffa wrote:
    Why laminated. What exactly do you think ppl will be doing with that poster?
    Redmond will try to rip it. Duuuuuuh. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

KaptainRedeye backed out so this is still for sale - €30, no offers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

Are these those blue tickets similar to what was used for hte freshers ball/mystery tour etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Marx

i'll take this off you 4 sho.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

If that one dosen't happen I'll tale it.

Advertisement