Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US]How many times is Mike going to say....

• 18-04-2006 1:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

...."but they took my boy/son" in the next episode.

how many times.... 36 votes

not once, has he ever even said that?
    0%
    once
    0%
    less than 5
    8%
    satchmoDStvnutz 3 votes
    more than 5
    38%
    OSiriSIvanAnimaThe_B_ManBig Earssprinklesbestysteveland?ubuCiaran500Tar.Aldarion2 EspressiGrumPydanbhala 14 votes
    every word out his mouth will be "but they took my boy", he is some annoying mo-fo with a afro
    52%
    Karl HungusDEmeant0rStarkgarthvjor elFaithCatsmokinpotmonkeyfudgetoxofleef23StimpyoneKevIRLirishshogunMetacortexcmoneynitrogendemancastagnoliHaven't a Clue 19 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

lol

Im glad im not the only one who is irritated by this.

Maybe Jack will pop him one in the mouth if he keeps on saying it.

I live in hope.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

more than 5
    Haha, this may be accurate. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

i voted "every word out his mouth will be "but they took my boy", he is some annoying mo-fo with a afro" but i actually think he will say it less than 5 times now but Jack will say "lets get Walt back" or something along those lines just as often as Mike hits us with his catchphrase

*arf, my formatting is feckered!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

So long as he doesn't start screaming "Waaaaaaaallllttt!!" again I'll be happy. Silly Mercutio, if he could come back of his own accord he would. Shouting at him won't do anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

They Took Mahhh Boy!!!!

• Advertisement

Waaaaaaaaaaaaalttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

less than 5
    Once...
    because he was he was gone for half the season,I'd imagine in the next episode he will say once more and then they will find Walt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

They should lock Mike into the armoury with "Henry Gale". After a day of listening to him whinging and wailing about WWAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTT, Henry will crack and tell the Losties everything.

I hope this whole experience has taught Mike a valuable life-lesson: NEVER meet up with weirdos you met on the internet.

Probably nowhere near as many times as Hurley will say "dude"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

more than 5
    You're right freckles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

every word out his mouth will be "but they took my boy", he is some annoying mo-fo with a afro
    There is a a good chance he'll just be unconcious for the next episode just so they can drag the storyline along even further.
    So long as he doesn't start screaming "Waaaaaaaallllttt!!" again I'll be happy. Silly Mercutio, if he could come back of his own accord he would. Shouting at him won't do anything.
    As along as he can hear him, then he's letting Walt know that he is alive and that he is coming for him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

THEY TOOK OUR JOOBBBSS..uh i mean BBBOOOYYY

Mike - They took him and i want him back
    Jack - What are you going to do?
    Mike - I'm going after him WAAAAAALLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

this could easily go on until mid way thru season 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yes.

Mike "wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

FADE TO BLACK -End Season 2

5 months later

Season 3 - FADE FROM BLACK

"LLLLLLLLLLLlllllllllllllllllllttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

agamemnon wrote:
    They should lock Mike into the armoury with "Henry Gale". After a day of listening to him whinging and wailing about WWAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTT, Henry will crack and tell the Losties everything.

I hope this whole experience has taught Mike a valuable life-lesson: NEVER meet up with weirdos you met on the internet.

hehe quality.
    that would actually work too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

do ye wanna get a pool goin?

seriously?

if ye're up for it im gonna say 4 times of "they took walt/my boy" and 7 times of "WALLLLLTTTTT"

what do ye think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

I say 5 times

"They took my boy!!!!"

"you don't understand, THEY TOOK MY BOY!!!!!!"

Steoob wrote:
    do ye wanna get a pool goin?

seriously?

if ye're up for it im gonna say 4 times of "they took walt/my boy" and 7 times of "WALLLLLTTTTT"

what do ye think?

mmm, i'll go with 2 "they took my boy" and no "walllllltttttttt", i don't think he is going to go running off into the jungle this time.

i'm going with jack saying "we are going to get him back" twice.

more than 5
    /me writes dialogue

"They took my boy!!!!"

"you don't understand, THEY TOOK MY BOY!!!!!!"

/me wins oscar

WAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTT!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Yes.

Mike "wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

FADE TO BLACK -End Season 2

5 months later

Season 3 - FADE FROM BLACK

"LLLLLLLLLLLlllllllllllllllllllttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!"

praise.gif

LMAO!

praise.gif

• Advertisement

damn, i thought there was a episode of lost due today/last night , hense why i started this thread....fudge it anyway.

wwaaaallllttttttt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 rfoley

Bet he won't even wake up in the next episode...

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

*teeny miniscule not even spolier*
    He even says it in the promo for 2x20 :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

Rob30888 wrote:
    *teeny miniscule not even spolier*
    He even says it in the promo for 2x20 :rolleyes:

LOL, you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Let's hope Rob30888 is joking. When Mike tells the Losties what happened to him, they should show us in flashback, like "Maternity Leave". Then again, all we might see is Mike in a cell, yelling "YOU TOOK MAH BOY!!!" at unseen captors.

Anyone want to play a Lost drinking game? When I get the next episode from Cousin Bill and Uncle Sam, I'm going to watch it with a case of Jameson beside me. Every time Mike says "They took mah boy!", I'll drink a shot; every time Jack says "We'll get him back, Michael", I'll drink 2 shots.

I am in the process of drafting a will cos I fully expect to be dead by the end of the episode. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS.

i checked the trailer and mike does hit us with his famous line
    "i want my bayyy back" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

i checked the trailer and mike does hit us with his famous line
    "i want my bayyy back" :rolleyes:

A direct quote "We are going to get my son back" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

agamemnon wrote:
    Let's hope Rob30888 is joking. When Mike tells the Losties what happened to him, they should show us in flashback, like "Maternity Leave". Then again, all we might see is Mike in a cell, yelling "YOU TOOK MAH BOY!!!" at unseen captors.

Anyone want to play a Lost drinking game? When I get the next episode from Cousin Bill and Uncle Sam, I'm going to watch it with a case of Jameson beside me. Every time Mike says "They took mah boy!", I'll drink a shot; every time Jack says "We'll get him back, Michael", I'll drink 2 shots.

I am in the process of drafting a will cos I fully expect to be dead by the end of the episode. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS.
    drinking alone huh?.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

:) lol great thread, very true aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

http://lostsummary.ytmnd.com/
    featuring they took my boy....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

bobbyc wrote:
    http://lostsummary.ytmnd.com/
    featuring they took my boy....:D
    Gah... that was poo!

3 times he said "gonna get my boy back"
    Fantastic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

haha, Michael is back annoying as always...

Advertisement