Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats The Strangest Website You Ever Visited?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

That 2 girls 1 cup is filth. Pure filth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Just watched some of that 2 girls 1 cup thing, didn't get past the first 20 seconds as I could feel myself going to get sick if I watched much longer. Definitely the most horrible thing I've seen on the net (and this says a lot)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I looked up that crap on urbandictionary to see what it was a about. I'm sure as hell never visiting that site! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rie

i'll want to participate in one too! will someone be planning another one soon?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

http://www.purple.com

POINTLESS!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

I was cursing firefox there thinking it had crapped out on me again 'til I copped on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,483 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Not strange as such, just different http://www.coolornot.com/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Nah, the strangest website you've visited is here. :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Terry wrote: »
    can't remember the url, but the one where they showed ken bigley being beheaded was pretty messed up.
    I saw the one of a westerner being slowly beheaded ,not sure which site i saw it on ,he might have being a us soldier ,it lasted about 2 minute , but i wept afterwards .That this could be done by one human to another , i was also annoyed with myself for viewing it in the first place , never again .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Doesn't come much weirder than this: http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/
    It also manages to get weird without pushing the "blech" button, which is cool.
    4chan wins this by a mile.
    Yes and a different sort of yes.

What was that giant web page where the guy pimps some religion involving squares and cubes? It's mysteriously missing from my bookmarks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

latchyco wrote: »
    I saw the one of a westerner being slowly beheaded ,not sure which site i saw it on ,he might have being a us soldier ,it lasted about 2 minute , but i wept afterwards .That this could be done by one human to another , i was also annoyed with myself for viewing it in the first place , never again .
    You could have just switched it off, you know?

Oh, that video of the Asian woman crushing the kitten with high heels was unbelievably fcked up and has to be joint number 1 for the spot of "The most fcked up thing I've ever seen on the internet", maybe even pushing that 2 girls 1 cup horror to number 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Joe Robot wrote: »
    I looked up that crap on urbandictionary to see what it was a about. I'm sure as hell never visiting that site! :eek:

Thank you for letting me find Urban Dictionary, i nominate you for Boardie of the year, never will i have to suffer looking at something vile to find out what it means.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

=rb_ie;54719373]You could have just switched it off, you know?

For the same reasons we have an on/off switch on our tv yeah, why does anybody watch anything ? you could ask why does anybody want to look at two wimmin drinking **** ? ( i havent seen that one nor do i wish to ) it's called Voyurisim and i was watching that particular clip with several other people , just wished i hadn't seen it .
    Oh, that video of the Asian woman crushing the kitten with high heels was unbelievably fcked up and has to be joint number 1 for the spot of "The most fcked up thing I've ever seen on the internet", maybe even pushing that 2 girls 1 cup horror to number 2.

Would defo have switched that off :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

dolphinsex.com. seems to be gone now though. Advice on how to get it on with dolphins. And a link to a page about how best to get riding corpses. Bizarre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

The sickest thing i ever seen is along the lines of the two girls and the cup, my friend sent it to me. The website is along the lines of french scat. I nearly got sick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

or a adating website for people that have std's it was in one of the ad boxs at the top of the screen when i was looking at personal issues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Rhyme wrote: »
    What was that giant web page where the guy pimps some religion involving squares and cubes? It's mysteriously missing from my bookmarks.
    Think you might mean timecube, I thought of that site when I saw the thread title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

4chan wins this by a mile.
    +1
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Think you might mean timecube, I thought of that site when I saw the thread title.

That's the one *boggles*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

idotic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

Rotten.com has some seriously fu(ked up sh1t on it.

Not quiet as bad as the 2-girls 1-cup though.

How the fu(k did those two ever meet up to do that sick vid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Ratemypoodotcom, yes it actually exists. Some sick f**kers out there! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

idiotic.

You bastrd :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Dregon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Read the AH charter and apply some cop-on. The next person to post any shock site or site that interferes with the operation of another poster's web broswer/PC will be immediately banned for a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

cooperguy wrote: »
    2 girls 1 cup. I am not giving a direct link to it because it is extremely disgusting and most definatly a NSFW link. However if you google it I take no responsibility!

MM,MM,mm! I's a just a love that ole sweet sweet chocolate! Yess sireee!

Advertisement