Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Halting Site

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Blush_01 wrote:
    If people keep asking him if he's Swedish, this'll never Finnish! *owwww, ok, that one even hurt me!*
    /me cringes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

SebtheBum wrote:
    Agreed.
    This thread is now purely of value in terms of an experiment as to "how long can you keep an idiot in suspense?"

Nice one, sir smiles-alot strikes again with his razor sharp wit!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I took the trouble to e-mail a Councillor, I would appreciate it if we could wait for his answer.

I can put you in touch with some local councillors if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Pythia wrote:
    I can put you in touch with some local councillors if you want.
    I wanted this one because he was the one who is making the fuss about it (He wants planning permission for Brady's funland to be denied if, among other things, the halting site is not moved to beech hill)
    Thanks though.

ps: where is beech hill?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

There was an article in the Observer today... Can't remember the details cos I'm just home from work so I'm tired... but have a look tomorrow, it's on the bottom of one of the pages.

• Advertisement
Advertisement