Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US]24, Day 5, Hour18, (12am-1am) [Spoilers]

• 18-04-2006 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

All over oil
    *chuckle*

Very good episode, back on form after the weak Hour17.

Well then...didn't see Heller turning on Jack and Audrey but don't worry, not in the Logan camp but he had his own agenda.

Poor Chloe, bushwhacked by Miles! lolz! Good to see Bill having more legs left in him aswell.

Scenes between Logan & Heller were very good...nice ending with the VP there aswell. p0wn3d was Heller. :v:

The more I see of Martha and Aaron, the more I'm convinced that something happened between them. *shrug* Could be nothing tho..

Poor Audrey looks like she's a goner but she does have Jack with her atm..

and Jack..ahh..good ole Jack with the exploding tank. *chuckle*

[US] 24 Day 5, Hour18 (12am-1am) [Spoilers] 21 votes

5*
    0%
    4*
    80%
    Mossy MonkkaimeraunkelAquos76Silent AssasinomahaidLFCFanNordicDiverpucanBernsSparkytvnutzFafnyrwhosedaddy?cowardgonementholJack Bauer 17 votes
    3*
    9%
    satchmojor el 2 votes
    2*
    9%
    Rockerettechrislad 2 votes
    1*
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

4*
    Wonder if Jack or Heller pulled a switch with the recordin. It wasnt played since Heller listened to it. Hope Audrey survives :( Wont like to see what Jack does to Henderson if she don't. Well, will, but wouldnt like to be him :rolleyes::p
    Dunno what happened to Aaron, his fone was outside sure & he was nowhere to be seen. Someone musta found out that he was onto him but who woulda took him :confused: Heller will be pissed off about Audrey too when he finds out :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭IrishEmperor

Only 6 hours to go!!

Hasnt one of Jacks women always end up dead in every season? If Audrey dosent go byebye this time round theres always next year..her nose is too pointy anyway.

& for some reason, I dont think its impossible for Jack to end up getting black-bagged (or undergo 'rendition' if you prefer that term) by the Chinese in the final minutes of the last hour. (and then next season we see some daring rescue mission... and it turns out he let himself be captured - just so he could get some highly prized intelligence from a pilot shot down in a topsecret experimental plane...and a Chinese generals' wifes' classified wonton soup recipe)
    - i dont see him heading back to Mexico anyways

Berns wrote:
    Dunno what happened to Aaron, his fone was outside sure & he was nowhere to be seen. Someone musta found out that he was onto him but who woulda took him :confused:
    I guess were supposed to think Logan suspects he knows something, and had him nabbed by other secret service thus dropping the phone.
    I reacon, its more likely that Mike Novak came to him and that Aaron is just really bad at losing things or is paranoid 'cellphones' give you braintumors.

Heller was pretty quick with his hands to land a choke/punch on Jack eh?
    but, according to his character wiki: he was a US Army - Air Defense Artillery Officer & Pilot and Instructor - not exactly a Navy Seal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

if jack ever tells me "we need to work together if we are going to stay alive" i know im fúcked. heh how often has he said that before somebody gets shot in the head. I also like how the highly trained military dudes all gathered round the petrol tank. were they taking lessons from computer AI baddies or something?
    great episode, brilliant twists and i loved how the tables turned so suddenly on heller.
    what was up with aarons phone though? exactly what does that mean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

4*
    Great episode. nice twists and speed is picking up nicely for the last few hours.
    Mike took Aaron out cause he is suspecting a romance between Aaron and the fist lady... :-)
    Me wonders how Cloe will hack into CTU to track henderson's escape via infrared so Jack can challenge him for the final showdown.

But why not simply erasing the tape - problem solved? Oops forgot a few more hours to fill.

edit: just saw the preview for next week - wow.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭gonementhol

4*
    Another cracker of an episode.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

4*
    Excellent stuff. Just also seen the preview for next week and its really hotting up.

But why not simply erasing the tape - problem solved?

maybe the conversation is stored on a memory card which he has removed - like the self-destructing pda/noc list switchero he did in the first few hours?

4*
    Found this quote on bbc site for soccer from quotes this week :D

(After Celtic pick up the league trophy). Interviewer: So what will you be doing tonight?
    Gordon Strachan: 24's on. Jack Bauer, he's some man. Widnae mind him in the back four!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

4*
    Thats excellent. My new signature for the next while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,749 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

4*
    A 5 from me after the 4 for last episode. Heller could and should have secured the recording though...

Then again, we do need 24 episodes, it can't be finished after 18 :)

4*
    Ya edited it :p Aint got the scottish touch :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

4*
    Very good episode. Good to see Bill back as well. And I hope Aaron isn't dead. He has always been around and is always doing the right thing,gotta side with that. Good to see Mike back as well,he has been missing for a few eps. He now suspects something,and I think the VP still suspects something isn't right,he doesn't seem like the stupid type. Will audrey die? Umm,who knows. But to be honest I think they have killed off enough main characters this season for my liking. I agree with the policy of shaking the cast up,but killing of too many may prove to do more harm than good.

Till next week :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

3*
    Ah I'm sure Aaron will show up before long! He's well able to take care of himself... at least I hope so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

3*
    Very good, it seems to be all crumbling for Logan. I'm sure Mike suspects something is up and the Vice Prez does too. After hearing what Heller said, I'm sure the Vice Prez will do some more investigating. It's more than Logan can account for now.

A bit worried about Aaron though, very dodgy the way he disappeared like that.

Heller's stupidity was a bit much though. There was no way Logan was going to go down quietly, especially when Heller should have known that Logan's people would be looking for the tape. Didn't anyone ever here of making a copy either? Apart from that it was an excellent episode. Six more to go, it's hard to see how this can keep going, so hopefully it will remain at this calibre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

4*
    big improvement over last weeks episode

i find it odd that Chloe got the key card so easily and that the security guy heard/saw nothing while she was walking past him. anyway i look forward to next weeks episode

4*
    Mossy Monk wrote:
    big improvement over last weeks episode

i find it odd that Chloe got the key card so easily and that the security guy heard/saw nothing while she was walking past him. anyway i look forward to next weeks episode

Well I think Miles didn't notice the card being take because he was too busy trying not to let Chloe touch him,because of the whole sexual harassment thing :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

4*
    Damn it, there is no time.

So anyone notice the hidden message FOX is trying to say towards the american people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭spanner_head

Another great one. Its all about the black gravey!
    I wonder if there is anyone else in on logans antics? That could be an interesting surprise in the hours to come.

I liked the way the logan mentioned the chinese in this episode after what happened in the last 'Day'

Promo looks good for next week!
    Henderson mentions a 'contigency' plan in the promo. :confused:
    Me thinks jacks daughter comes into play soon!
    Or else I'm thinking too much about her (eh I mean 24) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭pucan

4*
    Well i gotta say woo!
    coming into this season i wasn't too pushed. not after last year. but this is good stuff. 24 is Top of my weekly watch list.
    The combination of action and intrigue tops my other shows; Prison Break and Lost. This season is the best since 1/2 .
    And on this episode, I think Jack is gonna have to have a showdown with henderson to recover the tape. And Karen or Vice-Pres or both are going to start to figure things out and make a move on logan.
    The whole Aron thing makes me think that theres another "traitor" in the inner circle or else Aron is trying to protect the first lady by keeping her out of circulation for a couple of episodes.
    I could probably communicate my thoughts better if i wasn't steaming drunk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

2*
    i dunno why, but i didnt think it was quite 5* standard??

i was distraught earlier in the season when i thought Aaorn was dead after the car attack things... so he better not leave me know!
    But nah, i dont think he will be, i agree with a lot of people, i bet he's with Mike

Audrey, just die. i dont like you.

i woudla liked Logan to have a quick, straightforward take down.. but well, its 24, so thast not gonna happen..

Im just about to watch teh promo

*watches*

for some reason i had no picture??? i could hear it..??!
    aah well, dont wanna spoil anything :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

4*
    Good :D

2*
    Sparky-s wrote:
    Good :D

:o:D

4*
    Was that Romano from ER I saw in next week's trailer?

2*
    ooh i just saw it (with picture this time..) and i think it is everyones favourite grumpy doctor Romano..

Advertisement