Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juggling Careers....

Options
  • 18-04-2006 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Im not sure if a thread like this has been posted before. I know a lot of you guys and girls are involved with music in boards (myself included). Im just curios to know, how difficult is it to juggle a potential music career and hold down college/job/ etc? Im in a band myself and a friend who lives in London said he could organise some gigs there...I was thinking about going back to work but if the gigs work out it'd be kinda hard to get holidays and put in the right amount of effort for gigging in a great place like London!

So basically Im just wondering, if any of you guys are in half decent/successful/hardworking bands...how hard is it to keep the home fires burning???

Thanx!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

no takers...ah well :)

Advertisement