Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UV Nailpolish

Options
  • 18-04-2006 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

I've tried Boots, Glitzybitz, that other place downstairs in the Eyre Sq. S.C....no-one has it.

Chix0rs of Galway: Lend me your arcane fashion knowledge from aeons past.

Where can I find this stuff?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 cmmni

the only way you can buy UV nail polish is by gettin a Uv nail kit...
    its like a manicure set its like €30 but it has the stuff..

other than that try Roches or even a nail salon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Is syxpak the only gay in the village?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

cmmni - It's available in individual bottles, I've seen it in Galway shops before, but when I asked one of the Boots dollies she said they didn't stock it anymore as it "is sooo 6 months ago" or words to that effect. "Balls to that" I said, thanked her and promptly left.
    I hadn't thought of Roches though, I'll give them a shout tomorrow.

Jizz - Although I look rather fetching in a PVC tanktop, I have more refined sexual tastes than hairy manginas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

JIZZLORD wrote:
    Is syxpak the only gay in the village?
    haha the first thing i thought when i saw this topic.

poof.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 cmmni

ah lads dont pick on him...
    im sure there is a good reason behind it.

did you try Claires Accessories in the bottom of the eyre sq shopping centre???
    they do all that stuff...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

cmmni wrote:
    ah lads dont pick on him...
    im sure there is a good reason behind it.

i know the reason nah nah nah nah nah! :p
    SyxPak wrote:
    Although I look rather fetching in a PVC tanktop, I have more refined sexual tastes than hairy manginas.

um sorry to burst your bubble but um no you don't ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

this topic has scarred me for life :eek:

www.bit-tech.net

n00bz :roll:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

you are liek t3h bling!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

syxpak with UV nailpolish...who wouldn't?

T4p.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Hah! FAG!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

:eek:

Am, John, somehow I don't think that a touch of nail polish and a dress will hide your overly male figure and Snarfish vocals.
    I think those girls are just a little bit smarter than that.

Well, I guess thats another mate I can say that I knew when he was straight.
    :D

I shall suffer your slings and arrows in this life, but be assured I shall have your balls for a keyfob in the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

ah Syx you can have my balls anyday :p

Picked up some pens from Easons yesterday (gorgeous wee redhead behind the till), they're UV gel ink but the colours are a bit off, orange and yellow aren't too bad but the pink is useles. I need a strong crimson/red and a finer point.

This is sorta what I'm looking to do...albeit in a slightly different style/usage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

SyxPak wrote:
    Picked up some pens from Easons yesterday (gorgeous wee redhead behind the till), they're UV gel ink but the colours are a bit off, orange and yellow aren't too bad but the pink is useles. I need a strong crimson/red and a finer point.

This is sorta what I'm looking to do...albeit in a slightly different style/usage.

Sure...... Don't worry we won't tell nobody!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

SyxPak wrote:

I think theres some place in galway that would do that for ya.
    Im surprised boots didn't have anything. Tried Miss Selfridge?

This is proving a more difficult task than I had hoped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

The joke shop opposite where the Vineyard used to be,hell even the Sex shop:eek:

There are better things to be buying in a sex shop wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Men?

Advertisement