Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv picture shrunk !! 32 inch black Diamond

• 18-04-2006 2:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭

last night while watching my TV a CRT black diamond 32 inch widescreen, i began to get an unusual smell , which soon became a burning type smell and then the picture on my Tv shrunk to about half size and has stayed like that ,
    I was just wondering would anybody have any idea's about getting something like this repaired or would it be worth my while at all ?
    i had trouble before and it cost me a few quid but that shop closed down and its a real pain trying to get this beast from a to b !!picture attached.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

had the same happen to my 28 inch black diamond about two years ago and i got it fixed in the tv repair shop in blanchardstown village for around € 70.

the tv then went the same way about two weeks ago and i'v since brought it to the local recycling centre .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

cheers looks like i will be going to the recycling centre as well !! Phoned a tv repair/installation guy and he said that bascially bin it , it would be cheaper just to get a new one ..............:(

Advertisement