Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computronics BB provider???

• 18-04-2006 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I'm living in the sticks and the only option of broadband is though the Governmnet scheme ...

Computronics(www.computronics.ie) are approved for my area in North Cork...We were meant to go live in march but got an email at the end of feb/ start of march to say there would be a few delays...but since that there has been no contact from them despite emailing them a couple of times looking for updates.

The service being offered is "Wireless" broadband....and as it seems this is the best i can hope for ...i dont want to rock the boat or to put this company down...but i'm starting to get pissed off by the lack of communitcation on thier side..

Has anyone had any dealings with this company?

According to the governmnet website our status is in the "NETWORK SETUP" stage...which think is the last stage before roll out...but its been like that since xmas.

Anyone got any ideas on where to go next...or should i bury my head in the sand for another couple of months

Daz

Comments

Advertisement