Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Replacement / Spare Key for Audi A4

Options
  • 18-04-2006 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a replacement / second key cut for my 2003 Audi A4. I bought the electronic key fob with a blank key blade on Ebay but i'm finding it difficult to get someone to cut the key. I've been told I'll have to go to an Audi main dealer. No real problem with that but I guess It's going to cost a bit. Any suggestions :confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Yep - it's main dealer stuff alright. I have used a company called SteveGuard and they seem to be able to do replacement keys for some models - but I don't think there is much price difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭sweeneytodd

crosstownk wrote:
    Yep - it's main dealer stuff alright. I have used a company called SteveGuard and they seem to be able to do replacement keys for some models - but I don't think there is much price difference.

Cheers crosstownk, any contact details for SteveGuard ? Nothing under Google !!

No - sorry - You may find him at www.goldenpages.ie If you have no luck PM me and I'll get his contact number tomorrow when I'm at my desk. He has a van so may be able to call to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i have heard a audi garage will code it but it will cost 1hr abour cost.you should find out from afew audi garages as its better getting it done from them.

crosstownk wrote:
    No - sorry - You may find him at www.goldenpages.ie If you have no luck PM me and I'll get his contact number tomorrow when I'm at my desk. He has a van so may be able to call to you.

I've PM'ed ya as I can't find anything on goldenpages.ie for him. Talk to ya tomorrow if you can find a number.

Cheers

• Advertisement

i think this is what you are looking for.
    http://www.securityireland.com/company%5Fprofile/?ID=256

good luck and tell us how much it cost you.
    also how much did the actyal key cost you on ebay

I'll email you his phone number tomorrow - got your PM.

drdre wrote:
    i think this is what you are looking for.
    http://www.securityireland.com/company%5Fprofile/?ID=256
    Nice 1, drdre - thats the very one!:cool:

crosstownk wrote:
    I'll email you his phone number tomorrow - got your PM.

you dont need to as i think i have provided the right details:D

crosstownk wrote:
    Nice 1, drdre - thats the very one!:cool:
    I know:D :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

got one done a while back from a guy named ciarian cant think of his company name but they are listed in the golden pages, it cost 70 euro to
    cut and programm the key. his no is 086 2355388 or 086 2524431

Thanks lads - I'm sorted !!!:D :D

Thanks lads - I'm sorted !!!:D :D

how much dit it cost you in total
    thanks

Advertisement