Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sex a constant distraction?

• 18-04-2006 4:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I was just wondering if anybody else feels the same. I spend my day fantasising and thinking of schemes to get laid. Whether or not I would go through with them is another story. I have a girlfriend for the past 8 months and she is the best thing thats ever happened to me. I think I love her. I am attracted to her. However I just find myself constantly thinking of sex with other women. How do I stop these feelings as I fear that they will cause me to break up with my girlfriend just so I can go and have more sex.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Every time you think like this find a distraction. Make a cup of tea... do sudoku... eat some chocolate ;) Ok maybe not being realistic, but only you can stop yourself following these thoughts. Go home and tell your gf all about your fantasies, do them with her, and stop this headwrecking windup on yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yep, go and talk with your girlfriend. Tell her of your needs but dont put too much pressure on her either. Make sure to give a little in your relationship too. Theres lots other fun stuff to do as a couple apart from the sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Its fairly normal , most blokes are the same and so are some of you girls,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Sony

some people really need to know sour before they can appreciate the sweet

If you really like your gf - dont act on this distraction, theres nothing wrong with thinking about it once you dont act on it

Advertisement