Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying wholewheat pasta in Dublin

• 18-04-2006 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭

I can only seem to find wholewheat spaghetti in regular supermarkets and I wouldn't mind a bit of variety. Can anyone tell me where I can find some wholewheat penne, fusilli etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have seen what I think was roma wholewheat pasta in tescos. they had spagettii and some other sort, like little half curly tubes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Inisin

I've gotten Roma penne in supervalue on the quays and I think in Tescos. Anywhere else just seems to have the spaghetti :/

I'd expect most of the health food shops to carry it (although not holland and barrett) and maybe that Italian food shop down the ally across from the Millenium bridge on the north side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 orlib

as far as i know you can get wholewheat pasta from the Roma brand in Superquinn + Tesco, if not perhaps try a health food shop like Holland & Barrett

Advertisement