Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Recommend a phone?

• 18-04-2006 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi All,

My trusty old sarp gx 25 decided to die on me, so im looking for a new fone.
    Something that i can hook up to the laptop to transfer ringtones etc.
    Whats the best fone for this kind of thing with decent features?
    Any suggestions for a good fone that dosent cost a fortune please?:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭Cableguy

Hi Terbo,

I have a Nokia 6680 and its the business for ringtones, apps, games, and 3G. Has Bluetooth and a handy USB connection. I would highly recommend it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

k750i, i've had it for 4 months and it hasn't let me down. there yet a application i've thought of that it doesn't do...

+ mp3 player
    + radio
    + bluetooth remote control
    + 2 mega pixel camera
    + small, light, stylish looking and not a nokia brick
    + simple to use interface, i used to be hooked on symbian60 series but the SE software makes a lot more sense and generally easier to use.
    + ability to stick in memory cards (same ones as used in psp's etc.).

*Edit* forgot to mention...

+ the best battery life i've seen on a colour screen phone.

Advertisement